CyberSpark is proud to announce The 1st Global Workshop on Cyber Security in Future Healthcare
By admin //
December 1st, 2016 (Updated)
The Global Workshop on Cyber Security in Future Healthcare brings together, for the first time, users, solution-providers, researchers, regulators, and investors; all the major stakeholders in the medical eco-system, providing the opportunity to share thoughts, achievements and ideas, and together to address identified Cyber Security obstacles and challenges in Future Healthcare.
- Round-Table Discussions on:
- Clinical setting, logistics, Smart Hospitals
- Medical data & Omics protection
- Ethics considerations
- Medical-Devices, Implants, Sensors & Robotics
- Protecting Medical Operation – The Practical Approach
- General Assembly Sessions with Keynote Speakers and Opinion Leaders
- Networking Events
- Intimate Exhibition and B2B
- Publishing of Workshop Conclusions & Recommendations
To review the workshop schedule click here
Registration includes full day attendance, all meals during the event, special networking Cocktail and workshop materials
Event Venue: The workshop will take place at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU) adjacent to the Soroka Medical Center. It is located a few minutes walk from the Beer-Sheva North Railway Station.
For assistance regarding accommodation in Beer-Sheva, please contact the organizers.
Read more about CyberSpark Affiliate Club Members